Welcome to my Sunday Attitude of Gratitude! Read here to find out why I started this weekly gratitude post.
I know. I’ve been a little absent with AoG. Life has been getting in the way and I haven’t really been feeling it. But like Christian said, I need to push on through and remember the little things that I’m grateful for. November is the month of thanks, after all.
So this week I’m loving:
- My health, and that of my family.
- Days in which we play outside all. freaking. day. In our pajamas, no less.
- My awesome, hard working, loving, and bad ass husband.
- Mother’ Day Out, and getting to spend two mornings a week with just Zoe and me.
- The fact that Rachel and Claire have more than gotten accustomed to their MDO class and absolutely love their teacher and classmates.
- Loving and helpful MDO teachers who help me get my circus together when it’s time to go home.
- Claire’s newfound love for Lightening McQueen.
- November: October is my favorite month, but November brings Thanksgiving and the anticipation of spending time with our loved ones. And eating. Lots and lots of eating.
- Kipper: the girls’ latest on screen obsession. We’d never heard of it until we cancelled our cable and started streaming Netflix, but they think it’s the best show evah! I have to admit, it is kinda cute.
What made you smile this week?