Remember when I talked about how only terrible (or all) parents let their kids go around with messy hair? Well, we rectified that with a trip to the “beauty shop” as my sweet grandmother calls it. Only I don’t think hers has princess decorated stations and all-you-can-watch screenings of Happy Feet.
But why would we talk about haircuts when we can talk about Rachel and Claire’s new favorite game, Butts?
The rules are simple, as they should be:
1. Chase your sister around the room and tackle her.
2. Pull her pants down, exposing her rear.
3. Yell one of the approved Butts battle cries: “I see your BUTT!” or “Hee hee hee…Your BUTT!” or maybe even “JUICY BOOTY!”
4. Some smacking and/or sniffing may be involved.
5. If wearing footie pajamas, you must strip down to your undies/diaper to participate. Otherwise it’s just too much zipping, and the whole magic of the game is lost.
“We don’t play butts.”
“Because butts are stinky. And it’s bad form to pull someone’s pants down and sniff it.”
“Why butts are stinky?”
“Because butts are dirty. It’s where your poop comes out.”
“Why it’s where our poop comes out?”
“Because…just no more Butts, okay?”
“Okay…..I’m gonna get your BUTT!”
It’s sinking in, I know it.
And with THAT, I bid you happy weekend. Also, I can’t wait to see the google searches that I’m going to get after this.